Thursday 24 November 2011

The OxiCash One-Stop Payment Solution


Want to give your family the best holiday ever? Get travel tickets from oxicash.in using your OxiCash E-wallet. It is not only air travel tickets but also railway tickets, booking of hotels and car rentals that can be done here. Every time you book travel tickets here, you only enjoy a holiday with a much healthier pocket.

And the A-Z of online shopping can happen at this one-stop payment solutions platform. Here you can also get an e top up done for your mobile phone or TV or just e top up of your E-wallet.

My OxiCash E-wallet is linked to my mobile number. Every time I do some online shopping at oxicash.in or pay bills, do e top up or just buy travel tickets, all I need to do is enter the six digit password. And the transaction takes place as secured as ever. I am truly an OxiCash addict!

No comments:

Post a Comment