Wednesday 23 November 2011

E-wallet for Smart and Safe Payment


There can be no smarter way to pay using the E-wallet compared to other payment modes. Yes, with your E-wallet, you can pay for anything anywhere through SMS, GPRS or the PC. I buy SMS alert packs, mobile coupons, pay utility bills, and more at oxicash.in, using my E-wallet. I have a ‘Reloadable Multi Use’ E-wallet. Recharge denominations for this type range from Rs. 200 to Rs. 5000. I recharge it with the highest figure whenever I need to shop more.

This Diwali was a wonderful Diwali for me. I sent Diwali greetings SMS alert to all my relatives, friends, colleagues, and associates using the individual pack of 250 SMSs from OxiCash. You will find a whole range of SMS alert packs to choose from in varying SMS counts.

When it comes to mobile coupons, you get coupons of all network operators here. The process of buying mobile coupons here is easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment