Monday 9 May 2011

Mobile Recharge with OxiCash E-Wallet


Looking for a one stop shop for your mobile recharge requirements? You guys must visit OxiCash.in. Right from buying mobile coupons to getting a mobile recharge done or just getting a mobile top up, I am able to do them all – sometimes through my PC and at times via sms. This is facilitated by my OxiCash e-wallet. I have an Airtel account and an MTNL account; I now never worry of going out of balance even in the middle of the night when dealer stores are closed. The facility is available for all other telecom service providers like Aircel, BSNL, Idea, Loop Mobile, MTS, Reliance CDMA, Tata Docomo, Tata Indicom, Uninor, Virgin CDMA, and Vodafone.

To get your mobile recharge done at OxiCash, just click on Pre-paid Mobile Recharge Vouchers. For mobile top up, click on Easy Prepaid Top-up/Flexible E-Recharge. ‘PrePaid Vouchers’ option should be clicked if you want to buy mobile coupons.

I find OxiCash a very reliable prepaid service provider, more reliable than that of using credit card and debit card. I feel more secured using my OxiCash e-wallet to buy mobile coupons, get mobile recharge, mobile top, besides also buying travel tickets, getting TV recharge, and more.

No comments:

Post a Comment