Wednesday 21 September 2011

Booking of Movie Tickets and Travel Tickets


The idea to book movie tickets did not struck me until I along with my friends missed many a show, though we watched the shows later against our preferred timings until I came across the oxicash.in website. It all happened after I subscribed to the OxiCash E-wallet after a friend advised me for the same. 

Now I not only book movie tickets but also book car rental, buy travel tickets, mobile coupons, make bill payments, do TV recharge, and more at oxicash.in. I have not come across any other platform that offers such a comprehensive range of services at a single place. And buddies, I bet, you won’t get cheaper deals in travel tickets elsewhere other than at OxiCash. Just buy travel tickets here and you will know the difference. I have also booked car rental here several times at low price and prompt service is what I have availed every time.

No comments:

Post a Comment