Wednesday 7 September 2011

Booking Car Rental and Buying Mobile Coupons with E-wallet

It has been an exhilarating experience using my OxiCash E-wallet. My mobile number is my ID and I have been given a six digit password by OxiCash. Every time I buy mobile coupons, book car rental, buy travel tickets, do online shopping, and more, I use my E-wallet. I have the reloadable type; every time the balance gets exhausted, I get it recharged either from the OxiCash site or from any of its dealer outlets. Usually, I choose the denomination of Rs. 5000 so that I need not worry about fast exhaustion of balance.

When you book car rental at OxiCash, you will be navigated at the Makson Auto site. And booking a car rental here involves just four easy steps. And buying mobile coupons at this site is also easy. All you need to do is visit the related page, click on the desired link, enter details, and proceed with the payment.

No comments:

Post a Comment