Friday 1 July 2011

Travel Tickets, Car Rental, and E-wallet


Buying travel tickets and getting car rental is so easy at oxicash. You won’t get cheap deals elsewhere. And the payment gateway is so safe. OxiCash provides online cash card for all online shopping needs. Also called E-wallet, it is a must have. I have been availing the OxiCash online cash card for quite some time. Every time a transaction is made, I need to enter the 6digit password provided by OxiCash. Initially, I got the one time use E-wallet just to check the transaction. And then I bought the multi purpose reloadable E-wallet. Oxicash online cash card is available in denominations from Rs. 50 to Rs. 5000.

I need to travel frequently and hence I use the Rs. 5000 online cash card quite often. I even got travel tickets and car rental done via mobile using my Oxicash E-wallet. As aforesaid, cheapest deals are always guaranteed! You will not regret buying travel tickets from here.

No comments:

Post a Comment