Thursday 14 July 2011

Online Ticket Booking and TV Recharge with Oxicash Online Cash Cards

Most of you guys must be already availing the benefits of online cash cards for online ticket booking, getting mobile coupons, and more. Transactions can happen the safest away! At the oxicash online site, you can get online ticket booking, TV recharge, get mobile coupons related to any telecom operator, etc. in a matter of seconds.

Why frequent travelers like me prefer online ticket booking at Oxicash is because nowhere are such cheap deals offered concerning all travel options. For redbus tickets, you can again rely on this platform; TV recharge is no exception.

My e-wallet is linked into my mobile number and my mobile number is my E-wallet identity. I enter the 6 digit password provided by OxiCash and all that I need to pay for getting mobile coupons, TV recharge, online ticket booking, etc. are taken care of. I top it up with cash every time I go out of balance.

No comments:

Post a Comment