Monday 5 December 2011

OxiCash Online Payment Gateway and Bulk SMS Alert

The very first time the online shopping trend became popular, I was still hesitant to get registered or shop products online because I doubted the security of online payment gateway run. It was only a couple of years ago that I started procuring online. One platform that I rely on is oxicash.in. The online payment gateway run here is secured with 128 bit SSL encryption where multiple layers of security are implemented to protect account and transaction details. The only security layer which is in my control is the 6 digit account password.

At oxicash.in, you can not only buy the A-Z of products but also get mobile coupons, buy bulk SMS alert packs, pay utility bills, recharge TV card, and more. As a professional requiring me to promote my services, the bulk SMS packs from oxicash.in are very cost effective. I send SMS alert to my target audience without worrying about cost.

1 comment:

  1. SMS billing is one of the key components of modern mobile content company. Without the ability to pay for the content that you will distribute your success dramatically decline.

    sms billing

    ReplyDelete