Thursday 4 August 2011

Online Ticket Booking, Mobile Coupons, Bulk SMS, all at oxicash.in


Buddies, you will be surprised to know about this one-stop online platform that facilitates online ticket booking, bill payments, insurance premium payments, online shopping, and lots more. Here you can buy mobile coupons, get bulk SMS packs, and the list goes on. Yes, I am talking about oxicash.in. Visit this site to explore the wealth of facilities it offers.

The best part I liked about this portal is use of the OxiCash E-wallet. You can get the E-wallet from here; it is the most secured online payment medium. Every time I buy mobile coupons or bulk SMS packs or do an online ticket booking, I use my OxiCash E-wallet. Well, I need not visit any travel portal for online ticket booking. It can be flights tickets, movie tickets, railway tickets, bus tickets, local train tickets, and more! I have got addicted to using the OxiCash E-wallet and the OxiCash portal.

No comments:

Post a Comment